For offices located in Greater London: Choose Hawkey for your Office Cleaning
If you're located in the Greater London area, let Hawkey fulfill your cleaning requirementsCall us nowEmail Us
COVID-19 Coronavirus Update: BIO Fogging Decontamination Deep Cleans available
Greater London is a Metropolitan area of south east England. A common misconception is that Greater London has a boundary of the M25 motorway. This isn't the case, as some parts of the M25 enter Kent, Essex, Surrey and other counties adjacent to London. Greater London constitutes the 33 seperate boroughs, some of which form inner London, with the rest forming outer London. With an area of over 600 square miles, it is a vast capital city.
According to The Crazy Tourist, the current best 15 places to visit in Greater London are:
- Greenwich - this is a great place for history and markets, as well as the Cutty Sark of course. With the O2, Royal Observatory and Park, this is a great family place to go.
- Richmond - with another fantastic park, Richmond is an affluent part of London with the River Thames and the fantastic Hampton Court Palace.
- Kensington - Currently causing some debate with regard to cycle routes in and out of London, Kensington is full of museums and great places to visit. Not forgetting it is incredibly affluent as well, playing host to Kensington Palace.
- South Bank - an all-in-one location for entertainment and culture. This is where you will find the historic Globe Theatre on the bank of the River Thames.
- Hampstead - with a world famous Heath, to escape the daily life of central London, the massive expanse of open land overlooks the hustle and bustle.
- Soho - the home of the vibrant and legendary venues.
- Clerkenwell - renowned for its Georgian architecture and Smithfield Meat Market.
- Canary Wharf - massively developed over recent years for the business sector, some of the office buildings form an instantly recognisable skyline with some of the tallest buildings in Europe.
- Brixton - more recently becoming the place to go for nightlife including The Fridge and Hootananny, as well as having great restaurants.
- Camden Town - great for socialising with shops, markets, bars, restaurants and night life.
- Bloomsbury and Holburn - this is where you will find the very historic Old Bailey.
- Hoxton - an inner city neighbourhood that has seen a transformation over recent years.
- Wandsworth - this Borough includes famous landmarks such as Battersea Power Station, Battersea Dogs and Cats Home and Clapham Common.
- Hackney - Featuring the Hackney Empire Theatre and Victoria Park, a multicultural area of east London.
- Stratford - recently made famous with the construction of Westfield Shopping Centre.
Greater London is a massive, ever-changing, Metropolitan area of England where the opportunities for business are endless. With fantastic attractions and activities to bring in visitors, it is the ideal place to run a business from. In order to keep your business safe and clean, especially at the moment where COVID-19 Coronavirus is concerned, Hawkey can help. Wherever you are in Greater London, give us a call and see how we can help your business.
Our London office is at 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW in the heart of London's West End.
Hawkey Cleaning is very well established and, as such, has built a great reputation. Our focus is on customer satisfaction and overall experience. We have detailed knowledge of cleaning all types of property in and around London and are therefore confident we can help your business workplace too.
Hawkey provides the whole office cleaning package and we have a fantastic client list bearing testimony to this. We are sure you will agree and if you allow us to make your office environment sparkly clean, then we're sure you will not be disappointed.